Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sweet Pea's First Purse

Despite the craziness caused by the loud screams, random blankets spread all over the living room and stairs, random fights between the girls, a teething 5 month old and a cat that just began her two week journey of being in heat(Yay!!..OBVIOUS sarcasm there), I'm on my way to finishing up  Sweet Pea's first purse.  It isn't going to be perfect but I'm proud of the fact that I tried the pattern in the first place.

Once I've finished it, which won't be for a little while, there will be pictures of both the pretty parts and the ugly parts that need to be corrected lol.  The pattern itself is perfect so don't fret. http://www.tangledhappy.com/2010/11/granny-stripe-boutique-bag.html?showComment=1324508379022#c3465096315499796180  This is the website where I found the cute pattern so be sure to check out her blog because she has fantastic projects to get your hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment