Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Butterfly Kisses!!!

So here I am again on the crocheting mission to get all of our Christmas gifts ready for this year's Christmas Season and I was able to bust out another hat that I made for my daughter:-)  It was orginally supposed to be for my oldest but she wanted me to give this one to her younger sister so it looks like I'll be making another one today! 

Oh my goodness I have to make a huge shout out to Valerie, who has a blog on blog spot entitled "ValliesKids", because she was sweet enough to post this very pattern on her blog for FREE thank you so much because this pattern is not only super cute but it's very easy and quick to make and have ready! 





http://vallieskids.blogspot.com/2009/06/olivias-butterfly.html?showComment=1323812508117#c1469931687394662153

Here's the link to her page so be sure to check out all the fun patterns that she has.  I know that I have other links to add to my blog from the previous projects that I've done but please be patient with me.  I'll be posting more soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment