Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Slouchy Hat trile #1

So I started this hat earlier in the day but due to having to chase around my kids, cook dinner and other miscellaneous activities around the house I just barely finished my first slouchy hat and I am so glad that it actually came out looking decent.  After this first round I decided that the hook for the body of the hat should be a bigger hook, the pattern called for a j/10-6.000mm I believe, and I will add more rows that  i work even to make it even more slouchy than it came out today.

I found this fun pattern on the Knots and Loops and Oruaka(I think I spelled that right)  Make sure to check out their blog!
Please don't pay any attention to the buttons because I was just practicing with those and excuse my naked face!


No comments:

Post a Comment