Monday, March 11, 2013

Venus Review!!

Okay so first of all Happy Monday to everyone!!  I hope that everyone made it to their destinations on time today unlike myself..lol  So i wanted to write to you today because I wanted to write a review on an article of clothing I wore at church yesterday fromVENUS:-)  and before I go any further I just want everyone to know that no one asked to write this and I'm not getting payed in any kind of way to write this review but this is purely out of me having fun. 

 Elbow sleeve tiered dress
 Elbow Sleeve Tiered Dress $39

Okay so my husband had me pick a bunch of cute looking dresses from venus.com and although there are still a few items that still need to be shipped I got the main part of my order(s)already so that's good. Alrighty so I wore a black and white elbow sleeved tiered dress and I must say that when I first tried it on the day I got it I was very unsure if I was going to like the dress and I absolutely wasn't sure if my husband was going to like it because it's a unique dress so I made sure that this dress wasn't going to be the first dress to wear lol.  So yesterday morning I pumped myself up to trying the dress on again and once I had the dress on with my make pretty much done, earrings on and I got some awesome shoes my husband picked out I felt GREAT about the dress and how well it hugged me.

Now I was a little concerned about the length because being that I'm on stage for Sundays I HAVE to make sure the the dresses I where are the appropriate length because, even though I do wear shorts underneath my dresses, I don't want people to see up my dress period.  AND I was a little concerned about the length because the dress looks to be a LITTLE shorter on the model that what it actually was on me, and just to let ya'll know I"m 5'9 to some and 5'10 to others.  So yes the dress fits great, the length is awesome and it looks classy!!  I also LOVE this dress all the more because I don't have to dry clean it but just wash it in cold water on delicate and line dry so that makes life great!

So yes I love this dress and yes I would tell my friends to shop on this site because their stuff is amazing!!  Make sure to read their size chart if you do plan on shopping online because some of their sizes ran a little large for me but if all fails I can just get them taken in:-) 

that concludes my clothing review so I hope that this helps whomever is thinking about shopping at venus.com.  I'll be knitting later on today so I'll be back to share that with you as well.  Be blessed ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment