Sunday, March 24, 2013

Feeling A Little Different Today. Happy Palm Sunday Everyone!



Hey ya'll I hope that you all are having a wonderful day today!  Well I just wanted to share some pics of the new hair style I'm trying this evening:-) I just decided to pin up my twist out and came up with this and I'm happy as to how it came out.  Thankfully I'm actually enjoying my kinky locks.

Anywhoo what did I think about the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream? I absolutely LOVE It!  Some of the things that I really enjoy about this cream is that I can use it to style my hair on a daily basis, use it to condition my hair or I can use it to deep condition my hair as well.  Another great thing about this cream is that it doesn't leave a lot of build up at all and I'm one that's very VERY picky about that because I HATE for my hair to feel sticky and goopy and this doesn't leave my hair feeling that way at all.  So all in all I will be buying this for myself and my kids and we will be using this quite often.  OH! And what I LOVE about this product the most is that it's  $5.99 dollars for a  fl oz jar which is great, considering that some products that are just as good can be pretty pricey.
  Well Be blessed everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment