Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Shea Butter Curl Enhancing Smoothie Update Review!

Okay so you know how I previously told you that I did NOT like this product nor would I buy this again?  Well after playing around with it for a couple of days I FINALLY figured out what I needed to do to make this work for my hair. 

My way of making this work for me is to add extra oils to my curl enhancing smoothie regiment.  How do I do that?  Well I spray the piece of hair I'm about to twist with water/ovoo mixed water, detangle with my fingers, add a LITTLE of this shea moisture curl enhancing stuff to the piece of hair that I'm working with, then add the oils of my choice after to my piece of hair I'm working with.  After rubbing all the products in my hair I twist:-)

What all did I put in my oil mixture to make my hair extra soft and shiny??  Well I first got an empy small bottle and poured in a bit of olive oil, coconut oil, lisa's hair elixir from the Carols Daughter collection, olive oil glossing polisher, argan oil morocco, vitamin e oil, and creme of nature with argan oil from morocco gloss and shine polisher.  I know that this may not work for all of those who were having trouble with this product before but it sure helped me!!  Well I gotta get back to dinner and getting my work out done.  Be Blessed and be inspired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment