Friday, March 8, 2013

Pics of my First Four Natural Days.

 My first four NATURAL days:-)



I was reading a post from before and I had mentioned that I was going to share some pictures with you of my progress and here they are.  Now sadly these aren't from today, because if you read my earlier post you will know My flat twist attempt was a fail, BUT these days were a complete success!!  As you know on day one I did a twist out and rolled my twist with the flexi rods towards the front then did the bandeau curls towards the back.  Well day two and three I did the twist out and rolled my twists with the flexi rods all over my head, needless to say I LOVED how my hair came out.  On the night three I decided to try something different by doint a twist out on my whole head and then I took two twist next to each other and I would twist those two twist together.  I then went ahead and rolled that twist until it started to roll with itself and then I would tuck my end of the twist underneath the twist so would have a bandeau twist type of thing going on.  After doing that all over my head I got SUPER tight and very well defined curls on my fourth day.  You can't see my whole head but you can see my bands and I loved my hair that day as well.  

Well now that I'm done with that I have some cleaning to do.  Be Blessed!  Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment