Friday, March 8, 2013

My Flat Twist Trial 1- FAIL.

AWWW NO!!   I'm am super duper disappointed because I was really looking forward to my flat twist coming out way cuter than what they did.  I can't really complain because I tried them on a day I'm staying home so it's not like I have to look extra special so that's good.  But still I was hoping that I would have better results so I could do a flat twist out for tomorrow but that's just NOT happening because I have a  women's meeting at church tomorrow morning, a baby shower that I have to stop by at and a belated birthday dinner for my little princess. So I'm just going to stick with what I know and I'll be good.

What are the possible reasons as to why my hair came out like a straight afro?  I'm guessing that it's either my ends that have to be clipped, I unraveled the twist incorrectly, OR I twisted them incorrectly to begin with.  But I know that I didn't incorrectly twist my hair so I'm going to stick with reasons one and two. 

So since tonight is wash night I'm going to go ahead and wash with the conditioner of my choice, detangle and let my hair air dry for a short while then I add my oils and butters while twisting and rolling my hair that way I'm all ready for tomorrow.

So it's been a pretty nice first week going all natural and I'm excited to try different styles with my hair, because I love to try to do my hair differently every day.  I usually don't right now but that's because I'm still trying to figure what works with me and what doesn't:-)  Well I wanted to try to update you on what I'm doing on my hair journey so you know that I'm going to be back with more random stuff to talk about and hopefully I'll be able to share a hair tutorial of my own someday soon:-)  Haha we'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment