Monday, March 18, 2013

KNITTING!

So I'm getting close to finishing the first head band that I've knitted in a while and I wanted to go online to try to find some natural hairstyles for myself to have for our vow renewal ceremony.  I know that it isn't for another 6 years but I want to getting our planning started early so yeah:-)

I cannot believe how underrated my hair texture has been both to myself and to a lot of other people out there.  Yes my hair is unruly and nappy but it's beautiful in it's own way and I'm happy that I'm FINALLY able to embrace my hair as it is, and knowing that there are still a lot of people out there that aren't ready to embrace there hair in it's most natural state and I am makes my feelings all the sweeter.  I just had to write that for the day:-)  Pictures of my headband will be posted later on:-)  Be Blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment