Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pictures Like I promised!!

My Twist Roll Out.

Well here are some pictures of hair's before and after shots.  I know you can't see the back but My curls were SUPER TIGHT from the bandeau twist curl out thingy so I ended up putting the back part into a small pony tail.  Mom and I got more rollers so I was able to put the rollers on ALL of my hair last night so maybe I'll take pictures of the second day with this hair style.  Oh!  I made up my own creation of oils and curl activator for my hair last night so hopefully my hair will come out more moist and shiny today.  I haven't forgotten about my knitting and crocheting by the way!
Happy Sunday.  Be Blessed.  Be Inspired.

Oh! I know that I promised that I would list all the products that I used on my hair but I've run out of time.  But I do know for a fact that two of the products I used are Wen by Chaz Dean and let me tell you that his hair products rocks.  I'll list everything else I used on my hair once I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment