Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I Found Today.

Hey my lovely readers how are you doing today?  Well while shopping for some things that the family needed at Target I came across to pretty awesome things that I really wanted to get and so I did.  The first item that I found is the L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie and the L'Oreal Colour Riche neon lip stick.
L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick - Pink Vinyl
he first thing I'm going to talk about is the lip stitck.  So the story of this purchase starts back to when I was at the mall on Saturday and I wanted to buy a really cute neon lip color because I have plenty of lovely colors already but I wanted a color, besides red, that was going to make my lips really pop so when I came across a pretty neon pink color at the M.A.C store I really wanted to buy it.  But I also didn't want to pay too much for a lip stick that I may or may not like so left the color there and opted to shop elsewhere for my lip color.

I found this product at Target and the first thing that I thought was "Wow that pink is really pretty so I gotta try it" and I did.  The color is very pretty on my skin and I like it even more when I add a small touch of gloss.

So what's the downfall to this color?  Well while watching a youtube video, a channel that I will not name, I came across a cute girl who did indeed get the M.A.C neon lip colors and they looked AMAZING on her BUT being that her teeth were not as white as they could be the color made her teeth look EXTRA yellow which, of course, isn't attractive AT ALL.  So after seeing the video I wasn't sure if it was just her really yellow teeth, the quality of the video or if it was the color of the lipstick that made her teeth look worse than what they truely were.

Well I'm not one that has crazy fake looking white teeth but I do whiten my teeth on the regular but being that I missed one or two whitening rituals that I do myself the pink made my teeth look worse than what they were as well.  So when using a color like this on your lips be sure that your teeth are clean and white or the color of the lip stick my bring out the stains, plac color, ect on your teeth as well.

Other than that the lip stick feels great on my skin and I plan on using this color later on this week.

Will I recommend this?  Yes.


 Now I haven't tried this yet because I haven't done my nails yet but this looks really fun.  I didn't check the price when I got this but from what I checked online it runs to close to 8 dollars but it comes with 18 stickers so this will last me a long time.  I'll give you my thoughts on this once I'm done doing my nails.  Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment