Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY HEART DAY.

Yes Happy Valentines Day to you all and happy Anniversary to my husband and myself:-)  Today is a great day to show others that you care for how much you appreciate and love them and I couldn't be happier about it.  It feels like the whole world is in on celebrating our 4 years of marriage bliss yay!! 

I really don't have to much to write to you about because I'm still working on a sweater and blanket that have to be finished pretty soon but I just wanted to touch base with you to say hi and to write a random post because it just feels like a good time to.

So remember when I tried that CRAZY fast to lose weight.  Well turns out that that idea wasn't too crazy it was just the length of time I was trying to do that was crazy.  I lasted with that fast for two days and after the two days I spiritually and physically felt so much better so I know that I will be doing this again but as for me I have decided to go ahead and go on a much more strict diet for the next week or so.  I WANT to mainly eat plenty of fruits and veggies with lean meats.  I also plan on putting on the yummy fried foods on hold because I'm trying to get bikini ready for our family vaca coming up within the next couple of months so crunch time starts NOW. 

when it comes to what I'm doing physically to get my body in a better place I'm doing 50 jumping jacks, 20 crunches, 30 leg lifts from side to side, holding a plank position for 30 seconds and ten pairs of lunges and squats a day.  I do all of these with little time to spare in between each exercise because I WANT my heart rate to stay up so I can burn everything I need to burn more effectively.  I'm going to do a before picture later on today and I'll take another picture within the next two weeks to see how my progress is going.  I'm not promising to post them on here lol but I do promise to take them so I can see my progress.

Well that's all that's new my way so I gotta get ready to pick my baby girl up from school.  I love taking pictures these days of random things that inspire me so I will be posting some of my photography on here for you to see.  I'm not going to claim I'm a professional because I'm not but my pictures aren't coming out all that bad:-D

Be Blessed!  Be Inspired!  Spread Some Love!  Bless Others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment