Monday, February 25, 2013

Shopping Maddness!

So this weekend has been a crazy and busy weekend for my family because we've been going all over the place to buy clothes and shoes for this upcoming year.  I'm SO happy to almost be done because it's been a long process but it's also been a fun one, and not to mention that it's pretty cool to see our kids so excited:-) 

So what did I end up getting for myself this year?  Well last year I mainly stuck to t shirts and jeans, a couple of high heels and dresses for church but this year I decided to step it up in my wardrobe and purchased less t shirts and more blouses, leggings and dresses instead.  I did that for the main fact that I feel that I'm heading in a different direction this year and what better way to start that awesome feeling of moving forward with changing up my wardrobe a little bit.

Where did I go for the kids this year?  Well we mainly did all of the kids church clothing at Sears but finished EVERYTHING off at Target which was a real change for us because we usually did all of their regular stuff at Sears and their dressy stuff at Sears but it worked out differently this year and I'm not upset about it one bit.

Where did I go for myself?  I did A LOT of my shopping on Venus.com for my more formal stuff but I mainly did my shopping at The Closet (for my shoes) and Forever21.  Of course I went to several other places as well but the big bulk of my things came from those two places.  I don't have any pictures at the moment but I do plan on posting some here for fun.  I know that this has nothing to do with knitting or crocheting but I thought that this would be a fun twist to what I usually write about.

I do want to write a review on a particular store I went to in the mall and what I thought about the products there but I won't be able to get that done till later on today, so till then be blessed everyone and I hope you all have an amazing day.

Be Blessed!  Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment