Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bodycology IS My new Favortie Thing Of This Week!




 
 Okay so while sholpping at Target earlier today to get some tissue paper and and other random things for the house and kids I ran across this lotion brand called Bodycology and it totally tripped me out because the fragrances that I found were the exact fragrances that I had fallen in love with at Bath and Body Works a while back before they were discontinued.  *SAD FACE*.  So when I came across the lotions I just about did a complete back flip within the isle because I was just so freaking excited about my new find.  Now forgive me if there are others of you out that that have found this brand before myself but this is completely new to me so please just bare with me.

I haven't had the chance to rub my whole body down with this lotion yet but I have used it on my hands and let me tell you that it feels absolutely amazingly soft and the oily residue that  I usually get with other lotions aren't present with this brand.  Some of my favorite frangrances that were discontinued in B&BW have been revived with this brand so CELEBRATE!  The fragrances that I came across today include, Enchanted Forest, Cherry Blossom, Toasted Vanilla Surgar, Blackberry Vanilla,  Cloud Nine, and another favorite of mine called White Gardenia.  And along with the lotions there are frangrances and body scrubs available as well in the same section.  Now I found this all at target so I can't promise that this brand will be at other stores so go ahead and try your local target, or go onto the company's website and order from there.  I know that I will be ordering a lot from here now that I know about them. 

Don't get me wrong because I love me some B&BW BUT I don't have that kind of money to spend on lotions all throughout the year so bodycology is a Godsend to me.

Well I just wanted to sahre the GREAT find of the day with you so I will post more pictures later.  Be Blessed!  Try this out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment