Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinafore Dress Remix

Well this morning started out a little off because I woke up from a dream that wasn't too good of a dream only to find out not too long later that the dream that I had just had really did happen.  I wish it was a happy dream but it wasn't so I'm just a little wierded out for the moment.  And it's not like this is anything new because I've had dreams that had come true before but it was the content of my dream that's leaving me feeling really off for the day.  Lord please be with us and keep all our law reinforcement safe.

On a much lighter note I just finished the 3rd angel pinafore yesterday but instead of making it a dress I went ahead and turned it into a infant cardigan instead:-)  I used my left over yarn and extra buttons that we have and I'm so happy that it turned out the way that it did.  OH!  AND I crocheted my first button whole onto the cardigan yesterday as well.  I'm most likely goin to have to change the placement of the button but I'm happy with it as it right now.

So yeah the only changes I made was I left out one row of shells and I added a single crochet within the color so I could have an extra row of brown before I started the sleeves.  Oh yes and I added the button hole.  I know that I posted the link to this pattern on my previous post but just in case there are some who haven't gone to previous post of mine here's the place where I found this pattern. 
Angel Wings Pinafore by Maxine Gonser.
 
Be Blessed!! Be Inspired!!  Stay Safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment