Monday, February 25, 2013

My First Clothing Review Of The Year

So my husband blessed us all with a lot of cute stuff so I won't be able to write a review on EVERYTHING but I will be able to write about some stuff.  The first thing that I'm going to talk to you about is the Boxy Dolman Sweater that I purchased at Forever21 for $17.80.

Well let me tell you on how I became a fan of dolman sweaters in the very first place.  There isn't much to say except that one day while looking for clothing on the forever21 website I came across a cute sweater that seemed to have extra fabric underneath the armpit and I just couldn't get over how pretty the extra fabric settled over the model so that's how I became a fan.  So after a good hour or so of looking for stuff to order I came across this sweater online and had to have it, I then realized that I was going over budget so I sadly had to ax it from my list.  BUT my husband went ahead and bought for me at our local mall which made me feel super special.

So what do I think of this sweater?  I think that this item of clothing is just as pretty in person, which is a great big plus because I know that I can't say that about everything that I see on the internet and then come across it in person.  I believe it to be something that could be worn all throughout the year here in sunny Cali and i would defiantly refer this to a friend.  The one thing that  I would say is that if you're one to wear rings be careful to now snag the sweater as you're putting the sweater on or off, and if you're not one that likes to show your tummy a cute cami underneath is all you need to finish this cute top off.  I will most likely pair this will cute holey shorts or leggings with some wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment