Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Infant Pinafore Is Done.

Good Morning to you!  I just recently finshed a pinafore and wanted to share it with you.  The pattern isn't my own  and I'm super glad that I found it because I just LOVE how it came out.  I worked with this pattern a year or so ago and came by it yesterday and felt like crocheting another dress up.  I followed the directions up until the skirt and started working in the round instead of working back and forth, although I think I'm going to try the back and forth technique for my next pinafore.  I also added white ribbon around the neckline so it can tie in the back and i crocheted up a cute flower and sewed it on.  I got this done in roughly 12 hours in between taking care of the kids and doing my daily runs so this pattern works up rather quickly.  The flower pattern is super simple too so I'll make sure to post a link to both the dress and flower for you. Now to finish this sweater I'm making to go with it!!

Oh!  I used a g hook so this will fit a new born but the larger hook and yarn you use the bigger your work will turn out.

Angel Wings Pinafore by Maxine Gonser 
 
 
Be Blessed!  Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment