Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nail Review Part Two.




I absolutely love how fun and easy applying this L'OREAL Nail Lingerie is.  I originally thought that i was going to have to stick the sticker on my nail then peel it back but as it turns out, all you have to do is carefully apply the sticker on and file the remaining piece off.  The downfall to this product is that you don't have too many to play around with and it's a little on the pricy side but it's well worth the money.  I plan on using this again.  This gets Five Stars.  Try this out!!  Be Blessed everyone.

UPDATE: After reviewing my receipt from my target I found out that I payed a little over $5.60.  I've had this application on my fingers for a little over 24 hours and they are still on and looking very pretty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment