Sunday, February 3, 2013

My First Head Band Of The Year!!



Happy February folks!  I hope that you all had a eventful Superbowl Sunday:-)  Well I just wanted to share a quick post to share a project that I just finished up for my cousin.  I found this cute pattern on ravelry.com and I'm totally head over heels in love with it because it's super cute and super easy to knit up.  Now the pattern calls for you to work this head band in the round but since I don't have circular knitting needles yet and I don't  have double pointed knitting needles I had to work on my knitting needles back and forth and sew in a seam in the back.  It isn't very noticeable so that's relieving.  For those of you that want to try this here's the link:)  Oh!  Two things that I learned from this project is that I had to add on 11 more stitches to the project because the given number of stitches just wasn't enough to fit my head, I thought it was just me but it turns out that a lot of people had to do the same thing, and I learned not to cast off too tightly because that could effect that flexibility of my head band.  I all around love my finished product and the pattern and I'm making another one for myself right now. This is a super cute must try for all knitters.  
The Twisty Rolly Headband by Sara Dudek 
 
Be Blessed!  Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment