Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting Ready Ahead Of Time.

Good day my dear blog.  Today has actually been a pretty trying day.  I mean it's nothing my husband or my kids have done but it's just been one of those days but I'm not going to let that get me down.  Thankfully we're heading to church tonight so we can all get our praise on so THANK YOU LORD for that. 

So what in the world is the picture above this post all about?  WELL since I hate trying to decide what to wear as I'm getting ready to go I couldn't decide what to wear so I wanted to take pictures of both outfits to try to figure it out...I regret not taking pictures of the shoes though but oh well life goes on.  I'm  Leaning more for outfit #2 for tonight so at least I now know what I'm going to wear right?

Well I just wanted to share a quick random post on what's going on with my for today.  I'm still doin a lot of knitting and crocheting but I had to put those on hold for today since I have too much house work to get done today before I leave for church tonight. 

What needs to go down this weekend? 
*Time with my babies
*Casual date night in with my husband
*Grocery shopping
*Doing my HAIR!
I can do this!  Be Blessed everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment