Thursday, November 1, 2012

What's going on these days.

A lot has happened within the last couple of weeks but I thankfully can say that the events that have been going on have been semi decent.  Baby girl is doing pretty well in school and I'm really proud of her because she's trying so hard to do well in school so KUDOS TO YOU BABY!

One of my recently finished projects is a beautiful brown, blue and sage baby blanket that I finished crocheting a few days ago.  I followed  the pattern from the book my husband bought me titled "Best Of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghans" and the name of the pattern is called " Heirloom Lace".

What did I think of this pattern?  Just like the other patterns that I have tried lately, I fell in love with it and I actually like the instructions of this pattern a lot better that the instructions of the yellow heirloom baby blanket that I finished a month back because the instructions for this blanket were a lot more clear when it came to the border.  Nothing beats a very well written pattern so kudos to Terry Kimbrough, so if I had to rate this pattern from 1-10 I would give this pattern a 8.5.

So what do I have going on these days when it comes to crocheting and what ever happened to my knitting needles?  Well when it comes to the knitting I have to give myself a small break but I will be back to my knitting as soon as I'm well rested from it.  I haven't given up on it quite yet and I don't think that I ever will, but I do need to take a step back and try different things that way I won't be burning myself out.  I recently finished some slippers for my kids and now I'm finishing up a large order for my cousin, and I'm working on a Christmas gift for someone really special to me.  I can't tell you what the gift is and who the gift is for but what I can tell you is that it's quite lovely and the person will be very surprised to receive it!  Well I have to get going but I will be back again to write to you more about whatever else is going on in my busy world.

OH!! And before I forget I know that I wrote to you about the new skin care products that I started using and I just wanted to update you on how my face is looking.  Well after several weeks of using the neutrogina products that I purchased at Target my skin is 85% better than what it was before.  I still have a few breakouts that I still clearing up but my face is looking SO MUCH BETTER.  I know that this product doesn't work for everyone and I am not trying to say so myself  but I do know that if I can't get my hands on Mary Kay skin care I know that neutrogina works for me.  Sorry for not having before and after pictures of my face, but I never really thought of doing so until now.  Fancy that.

Be Blessed. Be Inspired.  Be Confident..

No comments:

Post a Comment