Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Baby blanket is on the rise!!

So I haven't forgotten about writing out my personal mermaid pattern for you but I HAD to get started on another blanket.  Well the blanket that I was starting for a good friend of mine was frogged and I decided to go ahead and create a crocodile stitch baby afghan instead.  It's going to be very time consuming but I know that it will all be worth it in he end.  I'm using lion brand pound of love yarn and size k hook.  It's a little larger hook than I would like but the scales are actually coming out rather nicely.  I plan to create a border around the afghan so i can entwine a baby blue ribbon around it so I'm excited to get this finished at least by January.  Yes even though I'm a quick crocheter this project WILL in fact take a while.


So how have you been?  I've been hear patiently waiting on our break through while trying to figure out what songs I want to start learning for church.  And I'll be that much more in peace once I'm able to get the keyboard up in our living room.  Turns out that we are going to get rid of a piece of furniture which will give us more than enough room for the keyboard.

I played the piano for YEARS then strayed away from it in high school and college and have grown to miss it very much over the past couple of years.  Doesn't help that my kids are going to be true musical  artist in their own right so it's about time that this beautiful keyboard make it's way into our living room.

 On a totally different subject!  Oh my dear goodness I just found out that baby girl's class will be having a Thanksgiving Feast this year which makes me so excited for her because earlier this year the principle informed all  parents that class parties would be no more.  So I don't know what they are titling this little gathering but I don't care!  I'm just happy that my girl is going to have a fun time being thankful with her friends!  Ahh the joys of childhood memories!

Well I just had to come write to you before I start getting us all ready for church so I will be back to show you updates of my progress.

Be Blessed. Be Inspired!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment