Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today was amazing.

Today I felt like I reached another level in my worship to God.  I it's hard for me to put it into word s exactly but what I can say is that it felt amazing, real and pure.  When I would hear my mother in law and pastor say that I had to praise and worship to get my breakthrough I really didn't understand exactly how that was supposed to work, but I do now.

One of the things that I had been concerned about and praying for was answered today and I was able to witness it first hand it was the most amazing feeling to see!  Ahh  I'm just so excited to see what the Lord has done and what he is going to do in the future!  If there's anyone who has any doubts about God being real then I am hear to write to you to let you know that there is no need to doubt because he's real and amazing and loving and kind and forgiving.  He's my best friend and my father all rolled into one and I don't see how I could have survived my years without him.  I literally couldn't.

Well I wasn't planning on writing in you today but I just had to come on here to express my excitement to you because that's what this blog is for.  Before I sign off I want to share an awesome verse that will always stick with me, through the good and the bad.  Jerimiah 29:11  For I know the plans that I have for you", declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be Blessed. Be Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment