Saturday, November 3, 2012

Designing Another Creation:->

Well after I designed my first baby blanket I wanted to start designing something else but I just didn't know what I  really wanted to do.  So lets fast forward to a couple of months later and while I was going through my emails on facebook I came across a message my sister-in-law sent me, and in this message was a cute picture of an infant rocking an awesome mermaide fin with a cute bikini top.  All I could think at the time was "SUPER CUTE BABY PRINCESS ARIEL STATUS!',and I had the pattern so I could make it. 

Here's the thing though.  When I took the time to find the pattern I found a great deal of them but NONE of them that I really liked were FREE, so after another month or so of letting that project rest I decided that today was the day for me to get down to business to design my own simple version of the mermaid fin and top.  I'm not sure at the moment if I want to share this one for free or not but I'll figure out that decision when the right time comes.  As of now I know how I want to do the top so the only thing that I'm focusing on is the mermaid tail.  Will share pics of my progress when I can. 

Be Blessed. Be Inspired.  Be Brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment