Friday, November 9, 2012

Baby Love's halter designed by yours truly

Just felt liek making something for baby love and so now I have to finish one just like it for her sissy.  Today was a great day.  Got the chance to enjoy an cooler day with the kids and was able to get plenty of crocheting done.  Now I'm finishing up dinner and waiting for the husband to get home(Yippy!)  Lol if you happen to watch nick junior every morning then you might know where that 'yippy' came from.

Okay so onto my crocheting game I know that I've been using the crocodile stitch  A LOT but I just can't help it.  I'm just super addicted to it and I can't wait to continue to try to find different fun projects to do with this stitch.  So far  I'm going to finish up this halter than finish Baby girls so the girls can match, then maybe crochet one more fin then after that I might just move on so I don't tire myself out.


No comments:

Post a Comment