Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mild rant with A baby boy set on the way!!

Why is it that the people that live over in this area SUCK at driving their personal vehicle??  And I mean it's not just the reckless teens and/or the super old, I mean MATURED adults but everyone in between??/  Goodness gracious it's a miracle that we are able to come and go safely with no mishaps.  Lord be with us.

Anways-So I just found out that my good friend from high school is expecting a little boy early next year so I've started her shower gift already because I'm just so excited for her and her family.  So so far I have one white blanket crocheted and done and I'm now working on baby blanket #2

Where did I find this pattern?  I found this pattern in one of the books I have in my book collection called "Keep Sake Baby Afghans" and although the book is rather small, the majority of the patterns inside are my favorite patterns to work with.  I found this book at Joannes but you can also find this book on amazon.com  I'm currently working up the first row right now so I will be sure to keep you updated on the progress.

My Updates!  Well as it turns out, the toddler and small child halter top that I designed has turned out to be a small sensation around these parts and there have been several different people, whom I do not know, that want to know where the halters can be ordered for their little ones.  Thank you Lord!!  Lol  I honestly didn't know what I was doing but I am super thankful that that project has turned out the way that it did.  I'm still working on sizing so hopefully that project will be complete sometime before the year is up.


Well I'm super busy with dinner, kids and crocheting so I will be back later to share pics of the afghan that's getting completed.

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment