Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Skin Care Adventure.

So I recently ran out of the usual skin care product that I use for my cleansing and moisturizing (MARY KAY).  So after weeks and weeks of having nothing to take care of my poor skin I started to break out in pimples really bad and had to do something about it and fast!  Now I could go to my aunt to pick up my usual skin care products but being that I didn't have the cash for it I had to settle for making a quick run to Target to get something for my skin.

The brand that I opted for is the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion and the Neutrogenea Fresh Foaming Cleanser and even though it's only been a couple of hours since I've used the products I can already feel the difference in how my skin feels.  I already feel lighter and soft so I have to give both items a thumbs up for now.  Now I know that the cleanser will forever be on my good list but I'm testing out the face lotion since this is my first time in trying it out.  I can't talk too long about it because I have plenty of work to get done but I will be sure to keep you updated on my journey to healthier skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment