Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I new move.

It was the search of cute baby booties that lead me to a preemie burial pattern, that then lead me to think about the loss of my brother.  Not many know this but I had an older brother a little while before I cam along and he ended up going back to heaven.  There are times to when I think about him ALOT  and I wonder what my life would have been like if he were here with me. But it was also the thought of him that lead me to want to do something sweet for those who have not just loss their child but for those who are fighting the good fight along side their itty bitty.  I just wanted to write this short paragraph to say that whatever you decide to do for others, a little bit does go a long way.  Try to do something nice for someone else besides yourself because it's really worth it in the end.

There's a site that I found a while back that list all the local hospitals in this country that graciously excepts charity from the public so I will be sure to post it on this blog once I get back.  One act of kindness a day really does go a long way.

Be Blessed. Be Inspired.  Be Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment