Sunday, October 21, 2012

My first pair of CROCHETED baby booties.




 
Frill Top Booties by Myshelle Cole



 
 Lovely preemie set.  I'm trying to find a cute diaper cover to add.

I did it!!  After several years of failed attempts at crocheting a pair of simple baby booties I finally figured it out earlier this past week.  I can't explain to you as to why I had such a difficult time mastering the technique but I'm relieved and blessed to say that I did it!  I found this pattern for free on raverly.com and decided to try these out for the simple fact that I needed a cute pair of booties to finish up a set that I was completing.  So I buckled down to business and followed the instructions to the best of my abilities.  The instructions are simple and I'm happy to say that I would try this again.
Well I need to get things ready for this up coming week but I wanted to take a couple of minute to show you what all I've been up to.  Oh!  And just in case you are wondering where I found the pattern for the preemie gown and bonnet, I found those on ravelry.com as well, but I designed the skirt of the gown myself so of course I'm super proud!

Well Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment