Monday, October 8, 2012

Taste The Rainbow!

Good day to all!  This past week has been pretty awesome and the beginning of this one has been pretty great as well.  Not only did I get one large order last week but I also got ANOTHER order today, so praise God because he is GOOD.

Well the project that inspired me to write to you today wasn't only the sunshing blanket that I'm 4 rounds away from completing but this awesome batch of multi colored pancakes that I made for the kids.  I'm always making them different types of sandwiches and what not so I decided to give them a breakfast remix today and they LOVED them.  Even my momma got a kick out how festive they were. 

I used the target brand pancake mix, which made it super easy for me because all I had to do was add water, and the target brand food coloring and powder surgar.  The "orange" pancakes came out more salmon and he more I tried to make the orange the pinker they got, BUT the blue pancakes came out pretty awesome.  Momma never colored these for me so I figured I would try it for my babies and by the way the reacted to them today I will be making these again:->  Well I still have plenty of crocheting to do so I will be back to share my projects with you.  Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment