Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blanket #1 From my Book #1 Is Almost Complete!!

 On round four of the border for this lovely yellow heirloom.  8 more rows to go though!
 Just started this blanket.  I'll get the name of the this blanket on here once I have the time.  So far I love it.

I can't be too long because I have a lot of running to do but I wanted to update you on what the deal is with the crocheting.  I am very close to being done with the yellow blanket that I started because  all I have to do is finish up the border and ALL DONE!  BUT I ran out of yarn so that project is on hold until I can get more later on within the next week, so while waiting for my yellow yarn I started my blanket #2 from the first book that I got and so far I like.  Once this blanket is done I will only have five more blankets from this book to finish until I crocheted my way through it all!  So I am very excited because once I get through this small book I will know for sure what patterns i want to use for my collection AND I will be able to continue to crochet through the second book which is a bit longer to work through but I will do it. 

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment