Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another Day To Granny Away!

What a week it has been for us as a family!  Between trying to keep up with my little project, the kids and the husband, and not to mention baby girls school work and what not, it's been a pretty busy week and I am looking forward to a weekend of peace and quiet.  At least  little taste of peace.

I took the time to reflect on how fast time can fly by because my baby girl is now 4 going on 5 and it seemed like she just came into my life barely  year ago!  And now she's in school and is making us so proud of her so reflecting on how much she's been a blessing to us is what I've been doing for a bit now.  And of course it doesn't help that she has two younger siblings because they seem to be catching up to her fast which just makes me want to cringe sometimes.  Of course I know that kids are due to grow up one day but I would prefer it to be one day a LONG time from now lol.

ANYWAYS!  I wanted to share a project with you today so here it is:-)  I started up a surprise gift that I won't post till later on this year, due to the fact that I don't want the recipient to see it before the right time, and that project inspired me to do a baby version so here it is:->  I thought that I was going to due traditional granny squares and have them all uniformed but then I went ahead and started to make the squares different colors. I'm more than sure that  I will start to add different types of granny squares and different types of squares in general because I think I'm going to want this to be a sampler baby afghan.  But I can always change my mind!  Well I must get ready for church so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment