Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A new day to try different things.

So I tried a quick cookie recipe that came out TERRIBLE then went ahead on knitting up my first square for my sampler afghan that I'm crocheting up for our new home that we WILL have one day.  I wanted to do something a little more original for the family so I'm going to pick random patterns from my knitting book and put the squares together.

Project two is a crocodile stitch blanket that I'm working on for my collection and so far I think it's coming out pretty well.   I found this pattern of ravelry which is originally posted on the bernat website. 

Crocodile Stitch Baby Blanket

 
Well I have to start knitting again then I have a chicken to get in the oven and TONS of potatos to skin and boil for tonight dinner.  YUM!   I'll be back to write to you more once I'm not so rushed because I do miss writing to you.

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment