Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Yes yes today is a happy day because I was finally able to do some shopping so I'm back in the cooking and baking game!  Oh how I miss to cook.  I don't know how anyone could not enjoy the sweet art in it but oh well at least I do and the family LOVES it. 

One of my projects of the day was to make a no bake peanut butter pie BECAUSE I have been itching to do so for some months now and today was the PERFECT day to do so.  So I went online to find a recipe that I thought I would enjoy trying and there it was!  The perfect recipe fit just for my lil family and the pie came out absolutely divine.  It wasn't too sweet but it was just sweet enough AND I didn't have to add eggs or use that blasted oven.  God is good!  http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Peanut-Butter-Pie-Epicurious that website is where I found this yummy treat so if you're up for something budget friendly and easy to make then you have got to try this!

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment