Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This week is going to be a good week.

Because I have a lot planned out to get things done and I'm going to succeed.  The first two things that I have planned at the moment is to complete the sweater and blanket that I started and I want to start another original pattern for two baby blankets.

Being that my handsome husband is pretty artistic I asked him to help me out on two ideas that I have so he is going to put the pictures that I have in my mind on the graph for me so I can try them out.  I'm so thankful and blessed to have him.  Well I just wanted to update you on what's going on and NOW I want to share a pattern of the day with you so here it is.

Being that Halloween is a little over a month away I wanted to share a costume that I found super cute to try for my kids.  I know what my two girls are going to be for Halloween this year and I'll be sure to share the pattern with you later on but this is one of the costumes that I'm looking to make for our Bubba:-> It's originally a lamb costume but the person who knitted this up changed it iup to be a caterpillar instead.  C.U.T.E!
Child's Lamb Costume by Margot Stevens  .  I picked this pattern because it's super cute and it's something that challenges me.  Not to mention that it's a sweet FREE pattern to try!

Well I have  A LOT to do so be blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment