Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Very Own Sampler Afghan In Progress:->

 Square #84
 #19

 An Idea as to what this afghan is going to look like:->

Well so far I have two red squares completed and I just started the first navy blue square for the blanket.  I wanted to try something a little more complicated than the last square that I did but I didn't want to just jump into something complicated so I opted to knit up square #35 from the book "99 Knitting Stitches".

I love me some red, white and blue!  I don't plan on knitting any white squares but I do plan on bringing all the red and white squares with white yarn which will complete my patriotic spirited afghan:)  Well I have to get ready for church so I will be back to update you on my knitting progress.  What knitting/crocheting projects have you busy??  I'd love to know:-)

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment