Monday, September 24, 2012

A New Day = A Brand New Book And Pattern!

Yes it does!  Good morning to all and how are you doing today?  I'm doing pretty well myself.  Besides having a rather interesting weekend and morning I'm glad to be here to write to you about what's going on with my knitting and crocheting.  When it comes to the knitting I have decided to take a small break that way once I'm well rested from that craft I'll be well prepared to jump back into the last project that I was working on which happens to be a sweater.  I wanted to make my son a sweater first but I think that it will be best to try a smaller sized sweater instead as my trial that way his sweater will come out that much better once I'm done with it.


Now for the crocheting goodness!  My lovely husband decided to bless me with two crocheting books this weekend.  One book he bought for me on Amazon and the other book that he bought me at the crafting store.  While waiting for the first book I am working from the second book he got me and the project is coming out gorgeous.  I'm currently working on pattern from this book called Heirloom Ruffles and so far I'm liking the pattern.  It works up super fast and is super simple to crochet because the body of the blanket is very repetitive, but from what I've read from other people who have done this pattern before myself, the border seems to be pretty tricky so I'm anxious to finish the body so I can get started on the tricky part.  Well I have some vacuuming to do and plenty of crocheting to finish so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment