Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Hair : Bantu Twistout:-)

Good morning blog!  Here's a picture of my bantu twist out for the day and I must say that I'm VERY happy as to how my hair turned out.  It came out a smidge more "crutchy" than what it usually does but that's because I incorporated gel into my homemade mixture.  The only items that aren't pictured here that I used was the oils that I used for this particular project, and the oils that I used to make what I call my homemade "hair frosting" are olive oil, jamaican caster oil, and a small amount of vitamin e oil.  I didn't really measure anything but added what I wanted until I got a cake frosting like consistency.  Well..if I REALLY think about it I added a somewhere close to a tspoon of 100% shea butter that's scented in 100% mango, and somewhere close to a tspoon of the eco styling gel.  After that I added my oils(did not measure at all)and tried my best to make sure that I didn't make my mixture to be soup like.
No heat was used to make this mixture so I took the time to make sure that my shea butter was at room temp before I began to make this.  Well I just wanted to share one of my projects with you so I hope that this helps and I hope you enjoyed my show and tell.  I made similar mixture to this one yesterday as well and I plan on making more of a butter mixture tonight so I'll make sure to share that with you as well.  Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment