Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I haven't forgotten my crochet hooks yet.

I know that I have been doing a lot of post concerning my hair but that's just because I'm still working on my projects so I will be sure to share all of my finished projects with you.  I'm currently taking a break from the spiral afghan I started for our future home because I ran out of the proper yarn for that project so once I get the right color of yarn I will be sure to continue.  What crochet project am I working on right now?  I'm STILL working on finishing up the crocodile afghan I started last September!!  I just so bored with the afghan in such a short amount of time that I can't help but stop working on it ALL the time lol.  But I know that it will be well worth all the work in the end.


Here's an updated picture of my family afghan I"m working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment