Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Sunday! Here's a quick product review!

 DISCLAIMER: I am i
n no way a professional when it comes to hair care of any kind so PLEASE be sure to do your own personal research before trying anything on your body.


I know that I barely write to you on Sundays but I just HAD to come on here to say hi and to share with you how excited I really am to have found and new conditioner that I absolutely and a deep conditioning mix that I tried that worked like a miracle on my hair.  So the mix I tried out was the Vo5 and extra virgin olive oil mixture(which is pictured below).   I can't get into all the juicy details because I'm so short on time but I ended up buying a brand new conditioner  called  Garnier Fortyifying Conditioner Pure Clean and what's so awesome about this product is that i'ts 92 % biodegradable, has no silicones, no parabens and no dyes whatsoever.

So what exactly did it do for my hair?  Well let e tell you that it made my hair not only smell great, but it also cleansed it very well and left my hair VERY soft.  Another thing that I really enjoy about this conditioner is that it has a fantastic slip, and what I mean by that is that it's extremely easy for me to run my hair through my fingers as I'm working the product through my hair and detangling my hair.  At one point in my natural hair journey I just knew that the conditoners that I had before this product had a wonderful slip but after using the Garnier Fructis Pure clean conditioner I now know that the slip with this product is much much better.

Where did I find this and how much was it?  Well I found this 25.4 ounce bottle at my local Target and I purchased it for $4.99 and I'm more than sure that you can find this condionter at your local Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and/or at your local grocery store.

Will I buy this conditioner again?  Absolutely.  I really didn't think that I would like it as much as I really did but after using it for the first time I know now that this item will be in my weekly regiment for as long as my hair loves this stuff.  Being that my hair lives by the curly girl method this conditioner works very very well for me and I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a fantastic conditioner that has a great slip, smells great, leaves no build up and that has no silicones, parabens or dye.  Well I gotta continue to get myself ready for church so I hope that this was of some help to you and I'll be back to write more later:-)  Pictures will be coming soon. Be Blessed!


 Before my Vo5/Olive Oil DC
 After my Vo5/Olive Oil DC!




















No comments:

Post a Comment