Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Another Hair Product Bites The Dust!

 If you don't want silicone's in your hair then this product is NOT for you.

 OMG you have no idea as to how sad I really am right now because this product that I'm retiring from my regiment is something that I used quite often for the past month but I now have to let it go.  And the reason being for this is because I sadly failed to realize that this Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil Hair Treatment From Morocco has dimethicone, which is a silicone.:-(  I know that to some people using a silicone in their hair isn't a big deal to them but it is a HUGE deal to me.  I'm more annoyed at myself because of the fact that it took me so long to realize in the first place, but in all honestly this was the LAST product I suspected dimethicone to be present in:-(  I mainly used it for it's fragrance so I'm not losing anything THAT great...but still!  goodness I'm really going to miss the smell of this stuff..reminded me of candy.  Oh well life goes on right?  I just wanted to write a quick post as to what I found.  

What did I learn?  To read the ingredients on EVERY hair product I get..even my oils.
Be Blessed!  Be Inspired to do something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment