Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Well after a fun weekend with my husband and kids while enjoying our mini vacation I"m super stoked to be back with you to share what was gifted to me once I got home:-)

So a while back I was wanting to make a mixture that is supposed to be comparable to Miss J's Curl Pudding and the main thing I was missing for that project was eco styling gel.  Well being that my mom is currently transitioning and she's trying different styles and products for herself she picked up a jar of the blue Eco Styling Gel.  After changing her mind about the product she decided to save that jar for me and went back and got the Eco Styling Gel with the olive oil:-) I love my mommy!! So now I pretty much have everything that I need to make my next project work.  I can't get started on it now but I surely will once I get back from church and I will be posting pictures of the products I'm using once I'm back and working on my mixture.  Well that's all the update I have for you now when it comes to us making our own hair products.

When it comes to my crocheting I'm still crocheting our crocodile stitch blanket and I'm waiting for yarn for my two other projects:-)  Well I gotta get going so be blessed everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment