Monday, February 27, 2012

What A Wonderful Cloudy Day!

Hey readers how are you doing today?  Today so far has been a great day because the kids and I were able to catch up on some very much needed rest and I was able to catch up on two projects that I had to put on the side for a while.  The two projects that I want to share with you today is the pictures of the knitted pannel that I'm doing for my son and a cute baby gown that I just finished up. 

Now when it comes to the afghan that's being knitted I still have 5 other panels to get to before they are all complete and then I need to connect the panels together.  From there I will block the blanket and let it dry, it'll be ready for Bubba.  I'm using the afghan pattern from this wonderful book called " 99 Knit Stitches" that I got from Joannes for a little over $8.  It's originally priced at about $11.99 but I guess the cashier and the manager have been seeing mom and I shop there A LOT because she gave us both a discount that day:->  Praise God!  Thank you Joannes!!!

Now when it comes to my crocheting projects I just about finished this cute baby gown but I still need to weave in some strings that aren't visible in this picture.  I found this cute pattern on Ravelry.com and it is FREE so that's an awesome bonus:->  The pattern also includes the bloomer and flower pattern so you can have a cute little set.  Well I have some work to do, still have  to fold  a TON of clothes and I have to put baby girl to sleep in bed because she just fell asleep in her high chair while having her lunch.  Lol and she said that she wasn't tired!

Well Be Blessed & Be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment