Wednesday, February 8, 2012

C.U.T.E Pattern of the day!

Well being that I'm crocheting one blanket that needs to be done in less than a week and knitting an afghan for the kids, I haven't had much time to work on hats like I'm usually doing but I did find enough time to finish 1 1/2 hats this week.  BUT the real reason why I'm writing this blog is to share a cute pattern that I found that I think will be super fun to try out:->  I'll try to do this at least once a week so hopefully this will be somewhat helpful to those who are trying to figure out what to try to create for their next project.

http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-for-Baby/Sweet-Baby-Poncho-from-Bernat# The link that I'm sharing with you is the link to the toddler poncho pattern that I randomly found today and although I haven't tried it out yet it seems like a fun project to get my hands on so trust me, when I say that I will be using this pattern very soon.  Well I still have laundry, dinner and two blankets to finish on top of keeping up with the kids so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment