Thursday, February 9, 2012

My "BubbaSour"! And my pattern of the day!

Well hello there once again!  I wanted to share two hats that I finally finished this week AND  I wanted to share another cute pattern of the day because I'm not going to be able to do so later on tonight. 

So the first pic I have posted is a pic of a cute hat that I just made for babylove.  I found a really cute pattern for the hat itself and then I went searching online for cute flowers to use.  http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/flowers.php This first link is the link to  the crochetpatterncentral website with tons and tons of links that will take you to many different flower patterns.  You can also search that site for cute beanies for all sizes.

The second picture I have up is the, what my husband and I call , "BubbaSour" hat.  The pattern is not my own at all.  I found a hat pattern that I liked and then I went online to look for spike patterns and crocheted them up.  Once those two steps were done I then sewed my spikes onto the hat, and I think that I did pretty good for doing so all by myself for the very first time!  It isn't perfect but there is always room to improve:->

NOW!! For the cute pattern of the day!!!
Well being that we are so close to Valentines Day/One of the best days of the year/MY ANNIVERSARY, I wanted to share some pretty cute valentine patterns from here on out till the 14th of this month:->
Here's the pattern of the day that I think to be pretty clever just as long as a REAL box of chocolates come with this delicious looking crochet box of chocolates:->     http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/crochet-box-chocolates

Well I just wanted to share a few things with you today before the rest of the day took over. 
Be Blessed & Be Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment