Monday, February 6, 2012

This Knitting Period.

I'm currently on a knitting mission to getting three baby afghans done within a 3 month period.  Yup THREE and I have so much to get done but I fear that with everything that's going on I won't have enough time to make my deadline.  But I HAVE  to get everything done on time because there are people that are counting on me so I'm praying that God will give me the drive that I need to get everything done on time.  There are two books that I'm curretnly working out of right now, "Beginner's Guide Knit Stitches & Easy Projects" and "99 Knit Stitches" and I'm liking both of the books so far.

The main thing that I'm having trouble with, when it comes to putting a knitted afghan together, is getting the number of stitches  done correctly throughout my piece and putting a border around my work without it affecting my pattern.  I recently talked to my aunt about several issues  that I've been having with several projects and she helped out a lot so I'm hoping that, with her much needed advice, I can FINALLY get my first panel done ASAP.  I'll be sure to post pics of my panel soon!

OH!  And before I forget I just want to thank Michaels for the GREAT discounts they gave my mom and I today.  I think I'm going to keep shopping there from now on:->

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment