Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Toddler Dress in progress!

Hello and good Wednesday to ya'll!

I'm so excited to be posting this blog because I wanted to share the next project that I'm working on for my lil ladybugs' birthday coming up!  I decided to make her a dress and a matching infinity scarf.  I don't have a pic of the scarf yet but I do have some pics of my babygirls dress in progress:->

I must stress that neither of this patterns are my own but I did find them for FREE on one of the blogs that I follow and on Ravelry.  Once I find the link to the blog I'll be sure to update this blog here so you can click on the link and check out that site.

Both patterns are proving to be extremely easy to follow so a beginner can definitely do well with these projects.  I know this because I, not too long ago, tried to follow another crochet dress pattern that the instructions were extremely vague and difficult to follow, and ended up quiting the project because the instructions were that silly.  BUT  this different pattern that I'm working with now is AWESOME.

Well now that the pics are posted I must sign off here and continue on
my day so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

UPDATE!!!! Here is the link to the Ravelry site where I found this pattern:->
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/girls-lace-pinafore
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My girls would love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's so easy and works up extremely fast, depending on the yarn and needle you decide to use. I'll be sure to post the link to this blog so you can check out the pattern.

    ReplyDelete