Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Project At Hand!

Hello my dears!  I thought I'd share another project hat I'm working on right now for my baby loves.  After crocheting a baby dress I really wanted to try to crochet a cute dress similar for my girls and so far it's looking good.  I don't want to make both of the dresses exactly the same but they will be similar:)

I found several differnt patterns online and studied how they calculated the number of chains used to making different sizes but I did try to switch things up with the stitches and what not.  ONE day soon I will have my own orginal dress pattern!

When it comes to the dress/shirt, I plan on added a few touches to make it really special for my loves:->

Easter is coming just around the corner so what do you plan on creating for the upcoming holiday?  I know that there are several things that HAVE to be done for the kids!

Well I have a lot more knitting/crocheting to do so Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment