Friday, February 17, 2012

Dress #2!

Hey readers and how are you doing today?  Today has been such a blessing for us and I'm so excited to discover what God has in store for us.  I'm still in awe of service last night because the presents of the holy spirit was almost overwhelming(in an AWESOME9 WAY) so I'm still  flying high lol.

On a TOTALLY differnt subject after finishing my first baby romper I decided to try o make more baby dresses and sleepers and I wanted to share my second trial with you.  I plan to make several of rompers, dresses and night gowns for a gift set that's due to be finished within the next two months!

Where did I get this pattern?  I found this on Ravelry.com and the best part of using this pattern is the main fact that it's FREE!  Well I have plenty of crocheting and knitting to do, not to mention that I have to start to get myself and the kids ready for our day so I'll be back with more pics later

Be Blessed & Be Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment