Saturday, October 10, 2015

Yes I'm At It Again. Knitting Afghan #2!!

Lacy Lattice by Leisure Arts.  This pattern can be found in 99 Knit Stitches.

It's only been a few days since I finished my nephew's afghan and I've already decided to restart on my very own.  I originally wanted to make long panels for my afghan but quickly changed my mind after I saw how lovely my previous project came out.  

Once again I'm using the same book I previously used and I'm using the same circular knitting needle as well.  The only item that's different this time is the yarn difference because I'm using Red Heart Super Saver instead because it's what I have on hand, and trust me it's not by choice, but I surely can't complain because I could have no yarn at all!  The thought of that seriously makes my stomach hurt so I'm thankful!  

Square two will be coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment